Your heating system is an integral contributor to your quality of life. This is especially true here in Michigan, where it’s cool far more than it is hot. You want to maintain a comfortable interior climate, whether you’re at home, at work, or anywhere in between. Warm or Breezy Heating & Cooling is here to help with your heating and furnace needs. Our services include:
- Heating and Furnace Installation
- Furnace Repair, Heater Replacement, and Energy-Efficiency Conversions
- Heating and Cooling Maintenance Programs to Preserve the Life of Your HVAC System
- Installation, Sales, and Repair Services for Air Conditioners, Hot Water Tanks, Furnaces, Boilers, Chimney Liners, Heaters, and Humidifiers
- Residential and Business Services for Cold and Warm Air Systems
- Free Estimates for New Equipment Installation
- Open 7 Days a Week for Your Heating & Furnace Needs
Contact us at (586) 335-3044 to schedule an appointment with a furnace mechanic near you.
Trusted & Experienced Heating Repair, AC Repair, Boiler Repair, Sales, Installation, Service & Maintenance PLANS
HVAC / HEATING & COOLING CONTRACTOR • FURNACE & HEATER REPAIR • AC SERVICE & REPAIR • BOILER REPAIR, INSTALLATION & INSPECTIONS • CITY SAFETY INSPECTIONS • CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY
Signs You May Need Furnace Repair or Replacement
Most furnaces last 15-20 years, depending on the brand, maintenance, and usage level. Many furnaces can be repaired multiple times before they need to be replaced. Our heating and furnace technicians can assess your furnace to determine which route is best for you.
Here are some indicators you may need a furnace inspection:
- Your Heating Bills Have Unexpectedly Spiked
- You’ve Noticed a Strange Smell or Noise Coming from Your Heating System
- Your Furnace or Heater Struggles to Maintain a Comfortable Interior Climate
- Your AC System Is Starting to Go out (The Heating and Cooling Systems Are Likely the Same Age)
- You Can’t Remember the Last Time You Had Your Heater Checked
- You’re Ready to Upgrade to a More Energy-Efficient Setup
Your furnace inspection will determine whether you need furnace repair, a new heating system, or an energy-efficient upgrade. We may be able to retrofit new features on your existing unit to lower your energy bills and maximize the longevity of the system. It all starts with an in-person consultation. Please call (586) 335-3044 to schedule an appointment.
Easy Financing, Free Quotes on Installation, and Guaranteed Workmanship We Promise You Will Love
Need financing for a new heater? We can help with that! We provide free installation quotes and flexible payment options. Every client receives the same quality of service, whether they’re getting a full HVAC system or a 30-minute repair. You’re always in great hands with Warm or Breezy Heating & Cooling on your side.