If you own a business in Southeast Michigan or surrounding areas, you know how important it is to have a working HVAC system at all times. As we head into winter, it’s even more important to ensure your heating systems and related components are all in good working order. You likely can’t afford the downtime that comes with an unexpected problem, which is why signing up for a maintenance program is such a good idea.
Preventative maintenance is key in extending the lifespan and consistent comfort of your HVAC system all season long.
Benefits of a Commercial HVAC Maintenance Plan
Regular maintenance of your commercial HVAC system gives you the opportunity to take proactive steps in extending your heating system’s lifespan. Neglecting such maintenance could lead to unexpected breakdowns during the coldest days of the year.
Not only will regular maintenance plans ensure that your HVAC system is in the best condition possible, it will also ensure your system will function properly throughout the entire heating season. Commercial HVAC maintenance contracts can also limit the possibility of equipment downtime, as well as discomfort for employees and customers.
They can also reduce system failures or breakdowns that could result in expensive repairs or complete system replacement. You can also prevent delays with maintenance appointments, resulting in periods of high demand at the beginning of the winter season. When you sign up for a maintenance plan, this shifts the responsibility of scheduling and timing to your HVAC service provider so you don’t have to worry about it.
In fact, one big reason behind HVAC equipment neglect is business owners simply forgetting to schedule their preventive maintenance. With a commercial HVAC plan in place, your contractor calls you to schedule the necessary appointments. Regular maintenance leads to improved equipment efficiency and a reduction in heating costs. Maintaining your HVAC equipment can help your business:
- Prevent malfunctions by identifying and addressing potential issues before they worsen and cost even more.
- Avoid expensive repairs that aren’t in the budget. Detecting and fixing small issues during routine maintenance will ensure they don’t cause more damage to the tune of hundreds or thousands of dollars.
- Enhance indoor air quality by ensuring cleaner air circulation with regular filter changes that keep out allergens, dust, and other airborne particles.
- Increase the performance of the unit. Lubricating and cleaning parts will enhance the unit’s performance so it can more effectively heat the space.
- Improve energy efficiency and reduce monthly utility bills.
Contact Warm or Breezy Heating & Cooling
If you’re a business owner in Metro Detroit or in the surrounding area, get peace of mind when you sign up for our biannual maintenance plans here at Warm or Breezy Heating & Cooling. Call us today at (586) 335-3044.