Are you looking for a reliable company to repair, maintain, or replace your boiler? Warm or Breezy has decades of experience, and we service many brands of boilers. You’ll receive friendly customer service and fair pricing at every turn.
- Thorough Boiler Repairs Designed to Maximize the Life of Your System
- Premium Service from Licensed Repair Experts
- All-American Replacement Parts and Proven Repair Techniques
- Quick Response Times – We’re Open 7 Days a Week
- More Than 24 Years of Experience in Boiler Repair, AC Repair, and Heater Repair
- Over 100 Reviews on Google from Satisfied Clients
- Free Quotes on New Equipment and 2-Year Labor Warranties for Installs
- Honest Pricing with Military, Veteran, and Senior Discounts Available
- No High-Pressure Sales Tactics
- Home Warranty Repairs and Other Specialty Services
Trusted & Experienced Heating Repair, AC Repair, Boiler Repair, Sales, Installation, Service & Maintenance PLANS
HVAC / HEATING & COOLING CONTRACTOR • FURNACE & HEATER REPAIR • AC SERVICE & REPAIR • BOILER REPAIR, INSTALLATION & INSPECTIONS • CITY SAFETY INSPECTIONS • CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY
How Long Does a Boiler Last?
On average, a boiler has a lifespan of 15 years with routine maintenance. Some brands are designed to last longer than others, and usage will also play a role in longevity. This is why we encourage homeowners to make proactive repairs when their boilers start to malfunction. Catching issues early on can reduce your repair expenses and increase the life of your boiler.
Warm or Breezy offers reliable boiler repair in Royal Oak MI. We have a team of seasoned professionals who work on many brands of boilers. Give us a call at (586) 335-3044 to schedule your boiler inspection.
Over 2 Decades of Heating and Cooling Repair Experience
There aren’t many issues that we don’t have a solution for. Our team of licensed technicians has years of experience in every area of HVAC repair. When a difficult issue arises, we join forces to find the ideal treatment for the problem. That’s the level of service you can expect from Warm or Breezy.
- Wi-Fi Thermostats and Energy Efficiency Conversions for Older Systems
- HVAC Swapouts, Including Boilers, Furnaces, Heaters, and Air Conditioners
- Furnace and Boiler Repair in Royal Oak MI
- AC Installation, AC Repair, and AC Replacement
- City Safety Inspections for Certificates of Occupancy
- Boiler and AC Maintenance Programs, Which Might Be Required to Maintain Your Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Mini Split Systems That Do Not Require Traditional Ducting – Lower Costs, Lower Maintenance, and Faster Installation
- Detailed Diagnostics to Pinpoint the Source of Performance Issues
- Tankless Water Heater Installation to Keep a Constant Source of Hot Water in Your Home
- Indoor Gas Fireplace and Chimney Liner Services